Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Woops! Sorry I missed the last two days of Chanukah, usually they are the best. I had finals to study for and family to be with. Yep, Chanukah ended Monday, but since I have a back log of stuff to tell you about, it looks like on Naomi's Fashionable World that Chanukah will go on a longer than expected. I'm sure the rabbinical council won't mind. 
What happened this last Saturday was, I went to temple with my little brother and my mom, and when I got home I helped mom with some of our festivities, lighting the menorah and such. Here's what I wore:
I already had the platform sandals, the skirt and blouse were Chanukah gifts, the skirt from my mom, the blouse from my little brother. He must have spent all of his gelt from last year on me this Chanukah:
Naah, he's too old for gelt, though both of us are still getting the chocolate gelt from mom. Later, I went outside to hang out with some of my friends in the neighborhood. You see the driedel in the photo? We didn't play spin the driedel too much...just kidding!
So, I hope your Chanukah was one of the best ever. If it wasn't, well, there's always next year.
I've got one more final then the Fall semester has finally ended.
Haven't been on Polyvore lately though you're always welcome to like my sets, thank you!
Catchya later.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment