Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Has your Chanukah been bountiful so far? Sure, not everyone is Jewish, maybe you're thinking about another holiday. You might have read my holiday wishlist post earlier and now I have an update about how those wishes may or may not have come to fruition.
I received a mystery box through the mail here at MSU the other day. It was a mystery because it had no return address, but I know who it was from. Now, what could be in that box? My interest was certainly peeked. Here's what I found, my first boot unboxing:
 
Now I was very excited and opening the box:
These are gorgeous! Over the knee platform Bebes in black patent! I'd better check the size, though:
Looking good, here's another view:
The right size, these need a closer look:
Gorgeous!And so shiny! How long are these butes? They look huge:
These must be the longest boots I have so far. I love the beautiful back lacing. I can't wait to wear them and I have the perfect occasion and outfit in mind.

I received another package as well. Guess what I found inside? I bet that would be tough to figure out based only on my wishlist so, well, here you go:
If you're surprised, I was too. I wasn't expecting this either. It wasn't on my wishlist though I have pictures on Pinterest and Tumblr of a different model, so I guess someone out there is a mind reader. The Bebes' boots weren't on my wishlist either. Sometimes that's what happens: you wish for something and get something else that you like just as much or something you wanted also.
Well, that's it for now, however, remember Chanukah ends next Monday so I'm sure you'll want to check back here later for further updates.
Haven't been on Polyvore for a while, finals are coming up and I have to study. School you know, getting in the way of the fun stuff. Maybe I'll check out Polyvore this evening.
If you're celebrating Chanukah I hope your holiday has been joyous and bountiful for you so far.
Catchya later.
Ciao.





No comments:

Post a Comment