Wednesday, December 9, 2015

You're probably here because you read my Google+ post and needed to find the answer to its question. Or maybe you're here for otherwise reasons. Check out this photo and get a clue:
Woohoo! Look how stretchy they are! Someone could definitely slip inside this sleeping bag. These are built for two, literally, or maybe it's figuratively. New PU pants, a Chanukah gift. Now, the important thing, probably the most important thing, especially for us girls. How do they fit around my rear? A photo helped me out too:
Not bad, not the best out of my PU pant collection, not bad.This PU pant style wasn't on my Chanukah wishlist, you know; it's still cool: I can find a use for them.
Now, the question I know you're dying to ask me is: "So Naomi, how do those pants feel? Are they uncomfortable?" My answer: "Well, if you think pants that feel like they're trying to have sex with you are uncomfortable, I guess so, but I'm cool with it."
Your follow up: "Is your boyfriend jealous of your new 'boyfriend' pants?" My answer: "Naah! They're just pants! He loves 'em!"
So that's it for today. There are still a lot more days of Chanukah coming up that I know I don't want to miss and I know you don't either, so check back again...tomorrow. Hope you're Chanukah week has been pleasurable, even if you're not Jewish.
Oh, yeah, I've got some new sets up on Polyvore, like them? Please? Thank you!
Catchya later.
Ciao.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment