Saturday, December 12, 2015

I've got an update for Chanukah day 6. Sure, it's day 7 already but finals and other stuff got in the way of posting. I'm back home in Detroit and I'm back at the family house after going to temple with mom and my little brother. Speaking of him, my little bro, if you've been reading my other posts you'll know I've had my eyes on a certain pair of boots, viz:
Well, I guess I've given it all away now. Yep, my little bro came through and got me a pair. Now, these boots weren't on my Chanukah wish list, it was these boots that were on the list:
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I blogged that much about the boots at the top. Anyway, my brother bought me the boots at the top, what a sweetheart. The last time I saw my brother, his piggy bank, which is shaped like a temple by the way, was so engorged it looked like it was going to erupt. So there's an extra sweet bonus that he spent all of his hard earned coin on me. Now, let's get to testing these babies out. First up, here's a photo of the boots by their lonesome:
They certainly add some pizzaz to my college dorm room floor. Can't tell much about them from here, so here's another shot of me holding them:
They look pretty tall but it's mostly the heels, next, check out the stretch in these babies:
Woooh! Stretchy! They must be the stretchiest boots I've got. Very nice PU on these boots, none of that cheap stuff. Well, I guess I'm going to have to wear them to get an idea of what they're really all about:
Looking real good, I'd say. With the PU pants, leather jacket and fedora I got as Chanukah gifts too, I'd have to qualify this look as 100% slick. Yep, new PU pants and leather jacket. The pants are already a close fit and those PU boots just squeeze them down even more. Love the fedora, can always use one's in different sizes. Now, shifting gears a bit to the pants, but the boots are still going to be there, how do those tight PU pants fit around my bottom?
I'm very happy with the fit. The boots look good from behind too. I had to Skype with my brother to thank him and he came out to MSU the same day, what a dear heart, so I could give him my Chanukah gift for him, and thank you's. Maybe I shouldn't post this but we Skyped with daddy too, all three of us, it was so nice to at least Skype with him, wish I could be with him on Chanukah. So that's Chanukah day 6. I'm hoping to get Chanukah day 7 up today but what with all of the home Chanukah craziness and studying for finals, I can't promise anything. Hope your Chanukah is beautiful, bounteous, and joyous.
Catchya later.
Ciao.






No comments:

Post a Comment