Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hmmm, Chanukah...one of my favorite times of the year. Joyous celebrations, a feeling of fellowship, and presents, so many presents! So far I've blogged updates for most of this high holiday's celebratory days, and today, day 5, is no exception. Truth be told I'm always behind one day, I've got to unbox and photo my new treasures first. Nevertheless, let's just call this day 5's.
Now, what's in store for today? Here, take a gander at these babies:
Stiletto pumps in very fashionable oxblood. Another surprise for me because I did not expect these at all.
Love the heel height. Usually I prefer black, black seems to just go best with almost anything, though I think I can find a use for pumps like these in oxblood, maybe for some of my Les Chic looks, more about that later.
Next up, I have a triumvirate of gifts to show you:
OK, starting on the left: a nice pair of princess pants with button details in navy blue. Ahoy there matey, those look like sailor pants to me! Naah, they're princess pants from someone dear to my heart, because I'm his princess. 
Next: in the middle, above, on the bed: a black leather sheet and comforter set. Thank you so much! I already have sets in red and in black, PVC vinyl, which I simply adore, but none in this delicious, luxurious leather. Had a chance to give them a spin last night, and let me tell you baby I had some of the best sleep I've had in a long time. They enhance the experience so much, completely indispensable. Don't know where my admirer, whose identity shall remain secret, got these: I've scoured the internet and none I've found were up to snuff; can't chintz on leather bedding, cheap stuff ruins the whole experience, not enhancing it, not unlike wearing too much Old Spice, if you're a girl - wrote about that situation before. The big problem is that they're for a twin size, which I have in my dorm room, but somewhere down the line I know I'm going to get a king size, so I'll need a new set. The other problem: I couldn't loosen the screws, or my boyfriend couldn't, on this darn bunkbed, safety first after all. To get the best performance out of these types of sheets, PVC or leather, you really need a big brass bed with loose screws, so that it wobbles and moans a lot. I know what you're thinking: "Naomi, how are you going to sleep in a wobbly, noisy bed?" My response: "What can I say, some people like the TV on when they're doing it, me, I prefer a luxurious, noisy, wobbly bed with the screws loosened to sleep together in, plus, I get a sound nights sleep; it just makes me feel less alone, the noise that is."
Up next: to the far right, hanging from the upper bed: a new leather jacket. Sure, it's moto style, seems like almost every leather jacket is moto style nowadays, however, it's double breasted. I think I might have a post in which it fits in here a bit more prominently. All three of the items in the photo make a good combo. Could see myself doing something, maybe, Les Chicish - more about that later - with the pants and jacket.
So there's Chanukah haul day 5 for you. How's your Chanukah going? Getting any good stuff? Hope it's been joyous and full filling as well.
Catchya later.
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment