Saturday, July 18, 2015

Watching the budget.

Watching the budget.



Long blouse, $47 / White high waisted pants, $36 / Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe shoes / Madewell sling purse / Miss Selfridge hinged bracelet / Whistles bird bracelet, $47 / BCBGeneration bracelet bangle / Alex and Ani wire bracelet / Bling Jewelry star of david jewelry / Melissa Joy Manning rose gold hoop earrings, $545 / Catarzi wide brim hat, $33 / CHARLES & KEITH sunglasses / STELLA McCARTNEY waist belt / Gel nail care, $20 / B Ella small appliance

Starting to fall way behind. On the 4th, some of our friends from MSU invited Buddy and I to a party at a loft they're renting. Like us, they got together to rent a place for the summer. It's tricky getting a lease for just the summer but it's a buyer's market though from the rents you wouldn't know that.
I decided to wear the outfit in the Polyvore set above that I created with some minor changes. I took the perm out of my hair, again, I dropped the belt, and changed my makeup a bit:
It was fun reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones. Besides MSU, I met some new people from U of M at Ann Arbor and some of the other U of M schools. I have to tell you one thing about this outfit: these Giuseppe Zanotti sandals are gorgeous but a bear to walk in. The 17cm heels are huge!
After the party Buddy and I watched the fireworks. Then we went home. The End.
Hope your 4th was fun too.
Catchya later.
Ciao.
Oh, don't forget to vote for my Polyvore sets if you can. Thanks!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment