Friday, June 19, 2015

Thinking about the warm weather.

Thinking about the warm weather.


Zimmermann plunge top
intermixonline.com


Barbara Bui cotton wrap skirt
intermixonline.com


CÉLINE celine tote bag
shop-hers.com


Eye makeup
youniqueproducts.com


Lip cosmetic
$5.69 - hm.com



APPLE iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB, Gold
$985 - pcworld.co.uk




Today I had an interview at one of Detroit's largest advertising firm. One of my professors at MSU gave me an excellent recommendation which helped me to get the interview - though I don't think my grades hurt either.
Anyway, for the interview I wore the outfit in the Polyvore set (see above) that I created. Well, almost. I couldn't afford the Celine bag since it's about $14k used. The shoes were no problem, I bought them at Aliexpress.com a year ago for only about $40.
Here's how it turned out:
For my makeup, I decided to emulate my hero Anne Hathaway. To get the look right I had to use literally 5 bottles of mascara and eyeliner, not all on at once. Just it was very tough to get the look right. What I found was that I needed much more mascara on my upper lashes than my lower lashes. Also minimum eyeyshadow, a light foundation and bright red lips. Not exactly Anne Hathaway but as close as I could get with my face and I think I look quite a bit like her, don't you think?
The interview went so well. I arrived at the office close to lunch time and the interviewer invited me out to talk about things over lunch, and at the end of it all, I got the job.
That's it for now. Ciao.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment