Thursday, June 4, 2015

Anne hathaway

I just have to write something about Anne Hathaway. I love her! Not the love, love way. She is so beautiful, kind, and an incredible actress as well.  She was so beautiful and funny in The Princess Bride and her beau was gorgeous as well, if I didn't have a boyfriend...
And she looks absolutely stunning every time she is at the Oscars:

I think I look a bit like her and some times I day dream about wearing one of her Oscar dresses shopping or going to the mall or school - wait a minute! How is that going to look? Beautiful, but I don't think anyone would be looking at me because I look gorgeous. I'm sure Anne feels the same way, and in fact I recently submitted a few sets on Polyvore that tried to duplicate her looks in a more thrifty way. The looks I choose are her more everyday looks or looks where she is trying to be more down to earth. Or at least I guess that's how she dresses usually, I don't know, maybe she wears a ball gown shopping, if anyone could, Anne could.There's no way to replicate the beautiful gowns she wears to the Oscars in a thrifty way, not that I can think of. Even though I described Anne as my style icon, right now I'm trying to develop my own style, no offense Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment