Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Boho Detroit Summer

Boho Detroit Summer



Warehouse flare jeans
$71 - asos.com


Hinged hoop earrings
jcpenney.com



Lips makeup
charlottetilbury.com


Gel nail care
$20 - etsy.com


Framed wall art
kohls.com



Small appliance
kohls.com


Framed wall art
kohls.com


Sammy Moore Welcome To Detroit
inprnt.com



This is another one of my Urban Boho looks. You may have noticed by now that I have a Quesadilla machine in many of my sets. That's because I love Quesadillas, and it sounds like Casadei, or at least I hope it does since I've never heard anyone say Quesadilla, I mean Casadei verbally, I'll leave that in, everyone makes mistakes, which I adore as well. Speaking of which, I couldn't decide on the boots, and in my next post, or maybe it's the earlier one, Urrr, I'm having so much trouble getting this blogger thing to work, I should ask my boyfriend for help, Because he's a supergenius and knows everything about anything,anyway for the next set, I picked platform Casadei boots. Now I know what you're thinking, those things cost a FORTUNE, and you're right, normally, however I am the proud owner of quite a few Casadei products that I got for an absolute steal! More about that later, just a teaser, and I can't figure this blogger thing out! Urrrr! Communications not computer science Urrr.
For the rest of the outfit I just couldn't resist that hat, it just looks SO cool. The girl in the top is wearing jeans too, actually just like the ones I picked out oops! No! I'm a little different, I'm doing it, come on! And, you know, I forgot my eyes! Oh well, I'll probably change my whole face in between the set and wearing it.

And... don't forget...vote for me in one of the Polyvore contests coming up...please! Please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment