Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Apologies

Hey everybody  Naomi here. I had no idea that my Polyvore creations were being pumped into this blog. I definitely would have said something by now. This is my first blog that has a feed from another site. How sophisticated! Hope everyone is doing well. So I bet you guessed by now I'm going to be doing the Boho thing this summer. Yep, I've been thinking about it for a while. The reasons are as follows: the clothes are inexpensive, they fit the summer lifestyle, and they look just so...cute. Now herein lies the problem, I'm from Detroit right? A communications major at MSU, so how does one combine the media's view of Detroit with all of those flowers and sashaying about? Well, my thinking is BOHO! Bohemian! Or maybe it has to do with those neighborhoods in New York City like Soho, got a pair of pants named after that place, I don't know, I did not coin the phrase, some one else did, SO... there are many types of Bohemians and I've decided to give the old Boho look a new, fresh, a bit edgy, attitude. Polyvore is just the start, I'm planning to wear the outfits I've put together on Polyvore and get some photos up, so stay tuned. The Polyvore sets have been extremely helpful in organizing my ideas into outfits, I just can't say enough about how helpful they have been, but on a sour note:( I've been entering Polyvore contests for the last month and haven't won a single thing. No gift card, shopping spree, not even a trophy, nada. So if you could vote for me I would really, really appreciate it. My Polyvore user name is naomig-dix, what that means I don't know, I wanted Naomi G but it was taken, so I said Naomig-dix Ok whatever. Anyway, please,please vote for me I truly,deeply want to win, if you vote for me :(), :() many kisses for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment