Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Okey Dokey, part two of my excursion into the world of virtual makeup. So where was I? Oh, yeah, lipstick:
Sorry, had a serious Blogger hiccup there. Here's some more:

 Got a whole bunch here trying out different colors.
So, trying on way more colors than I could afford in the real world. And I settled on a color I thought I'd never, ever try: Blast Flipstick Intense at moderate intensity. Now, the reason I visited the Covergirl website in the first place was, as you know, to find out about Lavalicious. It wasn't among the products in the virtual studio, so what could I do to max out my look? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Lipgloss perchance? Yep:




I can not believe how beautiful I look! And it's a totally different look too! The finishing touch: lip liner:





So there you have it, and I'm very satisfied with how things turned out; a totally new look for me that is darn right beautiful. Plus, I've published my first comic book, and nobody's car or house was obliterated in the fight. 
Another way, besides saving money, that Covergirl's virtual studio helps is that it saves time. It takes a while to get the stuff on and plus it takes equally long to clean it off if you want to change looks.
Maybe you've tried it yourself already, maybe you haven't. 
So check back here, same blog channel, maybe a different blog time, for more stuff that is equally exciting. Until next time, don't forget to like my Polyvore sets; I need your help. Thank you.
Catchya later.
Ciao. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment