Wednesday, September 30, 2015

You've probably noticed by now that I write about footwear - a lot. You know what the reason is? It's that I start at the bottom of my outfit - shoes or boots - and work my way up, and by the time I get to the rest of my outfit I'm totally frazzled. I don't want to seem long winded either, by going into a long, detailed description. I'm not intentionally cutting you out of the fashion insights I know you're simply dying for me to tell you about. I'll try to do better in the future, but for now, the topic is shoes. Check these out:
They're the latest from Gucci, Marie-Claire Model #319. When I saw them I simply had to have them. I'm still doing the Boho thing, for me it wasn't a summer fad. Not all the time mind you, enough though that I needed new shoes. The rest of my non-Boho closet isn't quite lux enough yet to work with these babies so Boho they'll have to be. I'm thinking bell bottoms, maybe leather bell bottoms, floral pants - bell bottom, of course - some kind of mini skirt maybe, maybe not with a bodycon mini it could get a little too bottom heavy, not something I think looks good. For the top, a crop top? Maybe a peasant blouse, something in floral maybe? And the usual for the rest - a cool hat, jewelry, belt(s).
Now there was a choice of colors for these gorgeous sandals:
And I picked black, because black seems to go so well with different outfit's color schemes. The darker brown version of these sandals, sorry the photo of those didn't work, might work with a dark bottom, but I can only see the white stuff in my wardrobe when I look at the tan version.
I really wanted to buy all three, and didn't, which brings me to the reason why: price! So how much did they cost? Remember I'm trying to be less long winded?
Catchya later.
Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment