Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Replay bracelet

Replay Bracelet


Replay Bracelet (see more bracelet bangles)
I Thought I'd write a little about this bracelet which was listed as a belt in Polyvore and that I used as a belt in many of my sets.  I became so infatuated with it that when I saw it on sale online I pushed the buy button without even thinking. When I opened my new package excitedly to savor my new acquisition, I was astounded to find my belt had either shrunk or I had purchased a belt for some one from Gulliver's travels. Nevertheless, I decided to keep it since it wasn't worth the cost of returning it and it was still an interesting bracelet. The moral of the story is I guess you need to look before you leap and make sure what you think is what you want is really something you would care about owning. Just the standard stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment