Sunday, June 24, 2018

Who's your daddy?

A road trip with daddy sounds pretty uncool, and, actually, it wasn't. That is until I found myself waiting in a car parked at the Ann Arbor Toyota Technical Center for hours and hours.
Today's post is about an outfit I mentioned in an earlier post and hinted that I would feature on in a later post. 
So. Going to save what else I wore and did on our little trip for a later post, and focus just on that one outfit:
Pretty simple: just boots, pants, and a blouse. At this point in time, I had decided to step out of the car and stretch my legs, plus, look for that cafeteria daddy had promised would be somewhere inside the Center. Actually, this photo is after I had visited the cafeteria, not found daddy, but did find a couple helpful young guys to get these photos for my blog.
Here's another shot, stretching it:
You've seen them on boots, coats, even blouses, but would you believe double belts are on pants now? Yep, of course these belts are purely ornamental, the skin tightnessish of the pants makes belt(s) unneccessary. As for my boots, they've got a ton of belts on them, on second thoughts, I'm not certain they actually are belts:
Purely ornamental here too. This model is available belt free, too:
 Plus, here's a shot of the sole:

Got a rock and roll thang going on with the crosses on the sole.
Here's another view from inside Daddy's hot rodded Hyundai Velostar. Weird. Drives a Hyundai, works at Honda, and has a meeting at the Toyota Technical Center. Weird. Just weird:



Needed a fresh coat of lipstick and lip gloss. Wee bit of a tight squeeze in the ole Velostar's rear seat, even with both front seats practically in the windshield.
Last shot, a bit of a whoopsie, got caught with my pants down, literally, and that wasn't the only thing down:

Oh well, wasn't too bad.
So. Guess that's the story from the Toyota Technical Center, or was, since these photos are rather old.
Catchya later.
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment